Carron Nicks, MS, JD, CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
Packages and Rates
your coaching investment
Perhaps you've already figured this out, but going through a divorce is an expensive process. Many factors contribute, and it's very difficult to predict how much it will cost. Some factors include
- the amount of property to divide,
- how cooperative the parties are,
- how complicated the child custody arrangements will be,
- congestion in the courts,
- the area of the country,
- whether you're in a small town or a large city,
- the attorneys' experience and aggressiveness.
Lawyers.com reports that the average attorney fee for a divorce in the United States is $10,000.
Divorce coaching can cut that cost significantly. I charge much less than the typical $300 to $400 per hour that your attorney charges. You and I can together handle many of the time-consuming tasks that clog an attorney's workload, like helping you understand the process, organize, make decisions, and prepare for mediation and trial. You can already see that the cost-saving potential is significant, but I am available to you in other ways that your attorney is not set up to provide you:
- help in learning effective communication and co-parenting skills,
- help in learning to put aside the "story" of divorce so that you can get along with the "business" of divorce
- act as sounding board and accountability partner, constantly challenging you to be your "best self,"
- help you rediscover your power, confidence, and emotional independence, and
- help you develop a strong financial footing for the future.
The less time you need to spend with your attorney, the more you'll save.
Free discovery session
Making the decision to commit to a coaching schedule can be difficult, especially when you're in the throes of depression, anger, or frustration. I understand that. I also know, and I think you do too, that you'll get the best results from a consistent presence. That's why I offer a free Discovery Session and monthly packages that encourage you to commit the time necessary to make real progress.
We'll spend the hour-long Discovery Session exploring your needs and goals and how I can help. If you decide that you'd like to embark on this journey toward stability and peace, we'll talk about packages and pricing. I will ask that you make a minimum one month commitment.
Most of my work with clients is done either over the phone or over Skype. Consequently, I can work with anyone virtually anywhere in the world. If you are in the Dallas, Texas area, I'm happy to meet with you in person if you prefer.
Package No. 1 [$600 per month] includes:
- Twice weekly scheduled telephone or Skype sessions
- Unlimited email and text support between sessions.
- A ten-minute checkup call between sessions as necessary.
Package No. 2 [$400 per month] includes:
- Once weekly scheduled telephone or Skype session
- Unlimited email and text support between sessions
- A ten-minute checkup call between sessions as necessary
Package No. 3 [$275 per month] includes:
- Two scheduled telephone or Skype sessions during the month
- Daily email and text support between sessions
- One ten-minute checkup call between sessions
If you prefer to schedule sessions intermittently, or you decide that you don't need all the bells and whistles, my hourly rate is $125 per 50 minute session.
We will discuss payment methods during our Discovery Session. You can also call me or use the contact form to discuss your questions.